As a Barstow-Reed Society donor, you can lead the way in life-saving care!
Your generous annual gift of $10,000 or more qualifies you to be a Barstow-Reed Society donor. In thanks for this significant annual investment, we offer you special 24-hour assistance with your health care at the hospital or other Martin Memorial facility. When your giving reaches a cumulative level of $500,000, you will receive Lifetime Barstow-Reed Society status.
Together, Barstow-Reed Society donors give an average of over $3 million every year for patient care. Your gift helps buy cutting-edge medical technologies and equipment, start new life-saving programs, build new facilities and educate our skilled nursing team.
Society benefits include:
- 24/7 Foundation staff support
- An exclusive invitation to special events and educational forums
- Access to senior management and physician communication on critical health care issues
- Recognition as a leadership donor in publications and annual donor wall
- For larger gifts and capital pledges, naming opportunities are available